LTL produces standard and specialized compact MV substations ranging in size from 100 kVA to 2,000 kVA. The completely enclosed transformer together with the HV and LV connections or switchgear are fully assembled and tested in our factory before being shipped to the customer site. The standard design methodologies are constantly subjected to extensive design and subsequent in-field reviews. We offer a variety of standard and customized compact MV substation plans to suit customer needs.
- Oil-immersed/dry-type transformers ranging to 2,000 kVA or 33 kV.
- Inbuilt overload and earth protection ensure the safety of equipment and personnel.
- Customized substations with metal enclosures.
- In compliance with protection criteria according to IEC 60529.
- Compact and low loss, hence, economical with low operational costs.
- High short circuit and impulse withstand strength.
- Compact and low loss. Hence, economical with low operational costs.