Lanka Transformers Ltd was set up as a joint venture between Ceylon Electricity Board and Bonar Long of Scotland in 1980. Today, after almost four decades, the company proudly stands tall as a leader in Transformer manufacturing, having worked towards establishing itself a trusted name and reputation in both the local and global transformer industry.
An ISO Certified Company
LTL Transformers is internationally recognized by the following ISO Certifications.
To achieve and maintain best in class standard energy transformation solutions to power the human value chain globally.
To be recognized globally as a leading provider of energy transformation and distribution solutions by:
- Providing innovative products and services with high efficiency and reliability.
- Consistently achieving high standards for the quality of products and business processes.
- Recognizing customer requirements and becoming a collaborative partner through strong relationships.
- Investing in people and technology to achieve operational excellence through strong relationships.
- Investing in people and technology to achieve operational excellence through a committed workforce.
We value and recognize innovation in every aspect of our business. We are always committed to incorporating the most innovative technologies and processes to further enhance and strengthen our products to better cater to our customers.
We value and recognize excellence to build upon our legacy. We strive to achieve excellence in quality, manufacturing processes, supply chain, and sales to sustain the success and satisfaction we have always relished.
We value and recognize leadership of the brand in the sector. It is our genuine superiority that defines who we are and drives us to achieve the vision and mission of our stakeholders.