If the priority is to minimize fire hazards and environmental contamination as much as possible especially in high rise buildings, hospitals, hotels etc. the most looked forward new technology is dry-type transformers. In a pioneering move, LTL obtained the complete type test certification for the dry type of transformer design in the year 2018 from KEMA Laboratories in the Netherlands. LTL offers a full range of dry-type transformers with primary voltages up to 33 kV capacity up to 5 MVA. We have successfully delivered dry-type transformers to leading hotels, hospitals, building projects etc. in Sri Lanka. These transformers meet strict parameters when it comes to electrical system demands and function in areas with extreme climatic conditions. The best thing about LTL’s dry-type transformers is that they are virtually maintenance-free and are manufactured adhering to all major standards including IEC and ANSI.
- Capacity up to 2,500 kVA.
- Varying voltages up to 33 kV.
- Frequency of 50/60 Hz (can be customized for customer requirements).
- Offers a range of tap types – Off circuit tap links/off circuit tap changer/on-load tap changer.
- Temperature rise can be customized to meet customer requirements.
- Choice of the cooling system – AN/AF